Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 23 June 2017

New Release - Fitness Planner

 

This week I am releasing a fitness planner as
part of my digital planner range. 
This planner can be found in both the A5 and large
 sized format that match the previous planner releases.
No automatic alt text available.
Large Planner's OR A5 Planner's

There are also some Inspirational Words to
 compliment the Large & A5 Fitness Planner
Large Or A5

Some fun images to use to decorate 
Here

A fantastic selection of Fitness Gals
3 designs and sentiment
in PNG 7 JPG


You can find them 
HERE

 I have been really busy creating an entire
fitness planner as I really want to live healthier.
 I have printed off the pages that
are relevant to the fitness plan I wish to focus on
then decorated to make it feel more personal.
I use the 'MAMBI' punch and disc system to bind my planner,
as I had 2 sets of medium discs in different colours
I thought it might be nice to alternate the colours.

As you can imagine this sort of planner is quite personal
so I will not be filly filling it out but showing you
how I have set it out and decorated some of the pages 
 
 This is my front cover I found a fun patterned paper to
use as the background of my cover and coloured one of
the Fitness Girls with Copic Markers
 As the Pattened card I used for the cover was double sided
I decided to add a pocket so I could store my stickers etc
On the opposite page I printed the Belongs To document,
It has plenty of space so you can add images and yes I had to
add some cool Washi Tape!
Next is the Year at a glance document which again I added
Washi Tape and coloured the different month headings.
 On the opposit page I used some more double sided pattened
card with a tab at the side saying TARGET.
I wanted to used one of my favorite inspirational sentiments
that says
"Getting There Is The Goal.....
Not How Quick You Get There". 
also using some of the wonderful images and a
Fitness girl to create this sweet scene.
I will be add my Targets for my healthier living plan
in this section. Again I thought is would be good to have
a pocket on the back using more of the images and
inspirational words. On the opposite page I used the document
that allows for a large section of writing and a photo
which I think is good for me to record my starting point
visually as well which you can understand I may not
wish to share that part lol
I hope you have enjoyed what I have shared with you today
and will be adding more on how I have chosen to use and
set out my Fitness Planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment