Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 26 May 2017

New Release Horizontal A5 & Large Planner Add On!

Hi everyone
well some of you may or may not know I have created printable Planners
and today I have released the Horizontal A5 & Large Planner Add On!
with lots of extras you can add to the original "My Basic Planner". 
If you did not know then I have 2 sizes an A5 and Large you can find
My Planner Category
A5 My Basic Planner 1  
and now
 Horizontal Planner (A5) 
My horizontal weekly layout
Using the A5 version.
 Printed the layout style I wanted and all the decorative Icons.
I used yellow & orange ink pads to blend the layout background and then in a
darker orange stamped a honeycomb pattern .
I used sweet sentiment stamps to also help create a fun background.
I used the small flowers coloring them in Pink to create interested to the background
and stuck them on.
I stuck the panels on so it created a neat clean writing space.
 There are also pattern Panels  and I chose the matching flowers, I used this for my least
active day but was also able to make it interesting by adding the post it/ pin which is blank but decided to add an inspirational stamp and a small checklist.
I used the days and numbers the nice thing is that you can put them were ever
you like but I chose to add at the side and top left. 
The honey pot was another image from my shop which I think
made it look really cute!
As you can see I carried the theme onto the next page using the weekend banner
and small blank banners again you can decide were you wish to stick them.
The panels on this page are made up with a medium and a small rather than the
medium and a column you can mix and match to suit you.
Within the kit you get a bonus digital image to use there are a few versions and as you see on this page I used to one standing on the flower.
 This image has always been one of my favorites so thought it would be nice to add it as a bonus.
Here is the little bee free standing.
You also get the flower and a pattern paper, there is so much in this add on and could not possibly have shown it all !
Please visit my Scrapper's Delights Blog to see some more projects created by my lovely Planner Design Team for more FUN IDEAS!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post
and hope that you enjoyed it.
Love Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment