Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 6 May 2017

Blog Challenge & my Insperation

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Its time for another fun challenge with Scrapper's Delights!!
Please visit the Blog Challenge to see some more wonderful projects
created by my talented Design Team HERE 

But first Scrapper'sDelights 
GROUP COLOURING CHALLENGE over at K&C
APR 29 - MAY 13
FOR ALL MEMBERS + ALL SKILL LEVELS
COLOUR TO WIN OVER $40 IN PRIZES!
Money saving coupon and so much more!
No automatic alt text available.
Scrapper's Delights stamps are being featured this week!
Are you all ready to get those pens and pencils out and do some colouring?
This group colouring challenge is open to all members of the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group, regardless of whether you are in any of our online classes, for all skill levels, and open to kids as well .
**THEME: Magical Wishes
To find out more Click HERE
---------------------------------------------------
So here is my insperations not only for the Blog Challenge
but also the K&C Colouring Challenge.
Using: 
 
The journal I used is the Largel version
This is my Page I love the blends of colour

  I used my white Dylusion Sprays
I used the ghosting technique with my stencils to create some of the layers. 
 You will see that I used a few stamps with black stays-on
Using my YUMMY Dylusion Paints I added splashes of colour her and there on the page
through more stencils to add layered interested.
 
Various Copic Markers were used to colour the Genie's

Stickles glue was used on the Smoke from the lamps.

I really hope that you liked my inspiration for today <3

No comments:

Post a Comment