Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Monday 10 October 2016

Mixed Media Monday & Facebook Challeng


It is Mixed Media Monday although it is really a journal lol
 & a new FB Challenge in my Fan Group

Sooooo
join us in this fun colour palette challenge
HERE 

This colour palette is from
https://www.design-seeds.com/

Using this image
Circus Clown Bonzo Ball found
HERE for just $1

RULES
The only rules are you need to stick as close to the palette as possible
and use the image mentioned within the given deadline which is 31st Oct. 

You can then add more entries with ANY Scrapper's Delights image
as long as you use the palette for more chances to win and boost the winning prize!!

There is no limit on the type of project or mediums to be used.
It's fun to see how different everyone's image turns out with using the same image and palette.

I hope that this will be popular and we get lots of entries coz the larger the the entries the larger the prizes so make sure you tell all your friends about it!

2-10 entries 1 random winner $10 coupon
11-20 entries 2 random winner $10 coupon
21-30 entries 3 random winner $10 coupon
31 plus entries 4 random winner $10 coupon

What If I do not have a Facebook but still want to play??
I will add a linky in this post for you to add your entries and it will all go into the same random draw at the end BUT you can ONLY add your project HERE or in the FB group NOT BOTH.

So what are you waiting for get creative
Good Luck everyone <3


Here is my project to day and it is a
Journal Page Called
"Live, Love, Laugh"


I used my Copic Markers to colour my image
which I did one as a full image and the other as a close up.
I covered both my pages in white Gesso.

Using my YUMMY Dylusion Paints I added splashes of colour her and there on the pages
when done I felt they were too bright as I wanted the clown colours to pop!
 So I used my white Dylusion Spray which is opaque
this made my colours when blended more of a pastel tone
which I LOVE
In some places were I wanted a stronger white area
and the colour to not show through I used Gesso.


I also used her stencil for the squares around the edges
I found that the pink/purples were the only colour that seemed to allow the
opacity of the colour to show through the white??
but I liked it non the less lol

using Texture Past and a small dotty stencil I randomly added areas on my page 
to add texture and interest.


I added my fussy cut coloured clowns to each page and added some shadowing
so as to make the images more part of the background and make them pop
I used Faber the grey Castell Pitt Artist Brush Pens and rubbed to mack it softer.
The coloured lettering was from a VERY OLD scrap kit box I had
which were in the PERFECT colours!!
they were self adhesive but considering how old they were I thought a bit of extra glue would be a good safe guard lol 

I hope that your enjoyed my project
and remember to join in the fun <3
Love Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment